Sunday, April 3, 2011

Brains or BS?

So my friend from work is designing some science workshops to teach this summer. We've talked about them a bit at work, he's told me a bit about what he has in mind and I've shot a couple ideas back. And then tonight he called me to bounce some more ideas off me and see what I think. Me, who does NOT have a degree in biology like he does. Me, who hardly took ANY science classes in high school or college.

We talked for an hour and a half. I never knew I had so much to contribute to a week-long science "camp" on ecosystems or natural resources. But apparently I've learned a lot in my last 4 years as a field naturalist. Or have a lot of great and adaptable camp ideas. Or I've gotten really good at BS. Mostly and amazingly, I'm learning towards the first two...

No comments:

Post a Comment