Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Week in review

It's been a week since I last posted on here--and believe me, I have good excuses! Life has been busy, and it's not slowing down anytime soon. But on the upside, I'm out and about living life and finding tiny dangers all along the way! For instance...

>Went to middle school winter camp this weekend! 'Nuff said.

>Learned--and taught--a new 5th grade program on chemistry this week. Which is especially exciting, since I never took chemistry. But I think I've got the basics down now.

>On the second time teaching the aforementioned chemistry program, I definitely accidentally cussed in front of my students. Need to remember to enunciate particularly carefully when talking about acids...

>Went out to lunch with a work friend today, and enjoyed the chance to get to know her better!

>Danced with all my siblings to amazing hits brought to you by artists such as...Justin Bieber.....Pink......N*Sync........Hansen. Yep, it was an epic our-sister-leaves-for-Ukraine-again-tomorrow last night together.

Yep, it's been a good, busy week. Just the way it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment